Tuesday, November 13, 2018

#cat - #My spayed kitten licks my not spayed cat in who is in heats butthole?


My spayed kitten licks my not spayed cat in who is in heats butthole?

I have a kitten (6 months old) and my mother in law has a cat who is a year and a half old and isnt spayed. I live with her so our cats are together all the time. Recently the not spayed female cat went into heat and its awkward in general but to make it more awkward my 6 month old female kitten keeps licking her butthole? Should i be concerned about this? It makes me uncomfortable because its obvious the older female is enjoying it when my baby cat is just playing around or trying to clean the older one.



Submitted November 12, 2018 at 10:41PM by imakeARTs
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9wmb7e/my_spayed_kitten_licks_my_not_spayed_cat_in_who/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment