Tuesday, November 6, 2018

#cat - #I Need Help


I Need Help

Hello all, I need help. I recently found myself living out of my car with my 5 year old cat, Maverick. I have been trying to keep him, alternating between sleeping out of my car with him, getting cat friendly motels, and putting him up in a cat hotel. I recently lost my job and am trying desperately to get back on my feet, but I can't provide him the life he deserves or is used to. I have been trying to rehome him or find some kind of adoption agency, but I have had no luck. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, a kill shelter is not an option. If anyone wants a loveable, lazy sweetheart let me know. I know this is a shot in the dark, but I'm hoping there may be a cat lover out there who can help me out. If not keep him maybe hold on to him for a few months?



Submitted November 06, 2018 at 07:15AM by xxanonymusexx
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9uonie/i_need_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment