Tuesday, November 6, 2018

#cat - #One of my cats pooped on the floor! Help me figure out who dun it.


One of my cats pooped on the floor! Help me figure out who dun it.

I have 4 cats; 3 males and 1 female. (11M, 9M, 7M, and 7F).

The evidence:

3 large turds and 2 small turds. 11M and 7M were found chilling on the lounge chairs casually. 9M was found on a kitchen chair; not long after, 9M got up, slowly snuck up on the turds, sniffed them, and tried to bury them to no avail. 7F was found running frantically around the house, terrified for some reason.

Information to know:

7F and 9M have no history of misbehavior. 7M has a history of peeing on the floor and not covering up his turds in the litter box. (7F used to cover up his poops but gave up a long time ago.) 11M has a history of throwing up a lot. 11M pees and poops outside generally; 11M is the only outdoor/indoor cat.

Questions I have:

Why was 7F so scared? Do cats get scared of turds outside of litter boxes generally? I don't want to throw suspicion on her if she's innocent.



Submitted November 06, 2018 at 01:38AM by Nile-Hibiscus
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9ump4s/one_of_my_cats_pooped_on_the_floor_help_me_figure/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment