Thursday, December 20, 2018

#cat - #Cat won't shut the fuk up


Cat won't shut the fuk up

He's always been this way but he use to be an outdoor cat when we lived in the country (would let him inside sometimes though) and now we live in town and we keep in the house all the time. I know he probably misses going outside but it's been like 6 months he should have adjusted by now, all he cares about is fukin food. I don't give him any of my human food but every time I go to kitchen he's right there begging MEHHHH MEHHHHH MEHHHHHH. then he doesn't want to drink the water out of the bowl because it's not fresh enough for him (an hour old or something) MEHHHH MEHHHHHH MEHHHHH. Then it's the middle of the night and we are trying to sleep MEHHHHHH MEHHHHH MEHHHHH. the dude is a fukin attention whore, meehh give me attention. will pet him, play with him..etc. but it's not enough for him. one of these nights I'm going to punch him in the face if he keeps his bullshiet up I'm not even playin. it's like shut your god damn mouth you fukin spoiled little shiet.



Submitted December 20, 2018 at 12:22AM by WetMooseFart
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a7vioo/cat_wont_shut_the_fuk_up/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment