Thursday, December 20, 2018

#cat - #New kitten constantly scratching things


New kitten constantly scratching things

Hello guys, today I adopted one 2-3 month old female kitten. She is very cute and lovely. From the moment I brought her home she started to purr,cuddle with me. She is constantly scratching things. I know this is natural for cats but she does it constantly without stop. I noticed when I was with the last owner that all his cats were constantly scratching things. The owner said that she bought tree thingy with rope around it but at the second day it was already ruined. What can I do to save my furniture from the kitten's dictatorship ?

BTW this kitten smells like sh*t after bath and I don't know what she has been eating until now



Submitted December 20, 2018 at 01:15PM by StoianovKrusto
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a81xyj/new_kitten_constantly_scratching_things/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment