Wednesday, December 19, 2018

#cat - #Please help me. My kitten diarrhea Is not stopping. I’m taking him to vet till then Any suggestions ?


Please help me. My kitten diarrhea Is not stopping. I'm taking him to vet till then Any suggestions ?

Please help me. I got a kitten from Street who was very weak i thought if I leave him he might die. His deworming is done. Got his first shot of vaccinations. He was doing well till I changed his food on recommendation from friends now he has diarrhea but he normal and plays a lot but his stool is soft today it was watery. So I thought food change could be a reason so changed him back to his old dry cat food but diarrhea Is not stopping. I'm taking him to vet till then Any suggestions ?



Submitted December 19, 2018 at 08:09PM by Mailesan_R
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a7tq8n/please_help_me_my_kitten_diarrhea_is_not_stopping/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment