Friday, March 1, 2019

#cat - #Help! My cat went crazy!


Help! My cat went crazy!

My 10 month old fully house cat, fully vaccinated, spayed cat snapped tonight and went crazy. She'd been totally herself today, and in a split second started growling (I've never heard her growl before), hissing, yowling, and came flying off a table and attacked me. She involuntarily pooped, and when my husband came running at the noise, tried to attack him. She kept circling us, growling/hissing/sighing/ears flat and we fled to another room and locked ourselves in. We have no other animals. She was found at 2 weeks old abandoned in a warehouse at my husbands work. She has only ever been our sweet baby cat. We're so confused. Help!



Submitted March 01, 2019 at 12:05AM by yersu-a
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/aw1wlv/help_my_cat_went_crazy/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment