Friday, March 1, 2019

#cat - #My cat just gave birth....


My cat just gave birth....

My first cat that i've ever known has given birth. I was so excited for it and to tell everyone but then i realized i needed help and i posted on this sub to ask for it but got declined. 'She' was our neighbours cat but fell in love with my nephew - she could never leave him alone. Never mind. You don't deserve the story. She was abandoned but adopted and loved to the fullest. My family was NEVER cat people but they met her and fell in love also. P.S kittens are going to family, i'm paying to get them fixed and our cat will be fixed by march break.



Submitted March 01, 2019 at 03:04AM by darlingxrose
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/aw36hk/my_cat_just_gave_birth/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment