Thursday, March 28, 2019

#cat - #Moving out of state with 2 cats: better to fly or drive?


Moving out of state with 2 cats: better to fly or drive?

Hello! I am moving from ME to NC around August and am wondering if it would be better to fly or drive with my 2 cats. It would be a 2.5 hour direct flight with about 45 minutes to and from each airport, versus a 12.5 hour drive in one shot. They don't seem to like cars so I don't think they will be too crazy about either option, unfortunately.

If I fly, they would be able to fly in-cabin with me; however I am just worried that if something goes wrong during the flight, there's not much I would be able to do. I am leaning toward driving and my vet seems to agree. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!



Submitted March 28, 2019 at 07:34AM by HarmlessCarrot
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/b6iung/moving_out_of_state_with_2_cats_better_to_fly_or/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment