Saturday, January 6, 2018

#cat - #How do I catproof my porch for my cat, so he doesn't escape?


How do I catproof my porch for my cat, so he doesn't escape?

I live in a condo complex on the 2nd floor. My indoor cat likes to explore and lately he has been wanting to go on my porch. I want to let him out, but afraid he will jump over the wall and escape.

I have a month off and have some spare time to put together stuff. Any suggestions on what I can do to my porch to ensure he doesn't escape? Of course it's winter now and he won't be allowed out till it is warmer.. but figure I should look into what I can do and do it now and have it ready till it gets warmer now.



Submitted January 06, 2018 at 10:40AM by the-nerdy-dude
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7okm0d/how_do_i_catproof_my_porch_for_my_cat_so_he/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment