Friday, July 13, 2018

#cat - #HELP! My cat goes crazy when I'm away


HELP! My cat goes crazy when I'm away

I'm going to travel for a week and I'll have to leave my kitty home with my boyfriend and his dog. We all live in the same house so that would be fine, except that she goes crazy when I'm gone for a day or more. Whenever I spend a night away (it's been about five times) she goes nuts and becomes agressive, and last time she even ran away and got lost for about six hours. She is an indoor cat and I don't want her to scape again, so PLEASE help me. Any advice will be welcome.

Some things you might want to know:

+She is 1.5 years old

+She is spayed

+She spends most of her time in our room (it's a big one) and I let her in the rest of the house a few hours at night.

+She is not sociable. It took her a lot of time to stop attacking the dog, who never attacked back. They get along fine now (except when she goes insane).

+She's not afraid to use her claws.

+She has a very bad temper.

She has been difficult since the day I met her, when she was seven weeks old, but I slowly gained her trust and love. Even vets have a VERY hard time with her, she doesn't trust anyone and doesn't like to be touched, except when she wants it and she will let you know.

+She is very sweet, underneath it all.



Submitted July 13, 2018 at 02:24AM by Adriana05
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8yi7rk/help_my_cat_goes_crazy_when_im_away/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment