Friday, July 13, 2018

#cat - #To all the Cat Fosters out there, I have some questions.


To all the Cat Fosters out there, I have some questions.

Have you ever fostered a cat/kitten that was "Special?" By special I mean if they made kitten sized helmets they would need one. Did you ever worry about this cat/kittens future? Like they being adopted. What were some of the things the cat/kitten did that made you realize they were "Special?"

I'm asking these questions because I currently am fostering 3 kittens. All three are siblings. One of them however seems to be on the "Special" side and I am starting to seriously worry about him.



Submitted July 13, 2018 at 12:29PM by KattChaos90
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8ymh0x/to_all_the_cat_fosters_out_there_i_have_some/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment