Friday, July 13, 2018

#cat - #I can't speak cat


I can't speak cat

Hey guys!

Does that greeting include girls? I don't know.... I hope it does. Anyway, I adopted this stray kitten when his mom refused to show up. He was about 3 weeks or so. Now he's a little over 3 months. I'm looking to get straight to the point here. My cat's playful, likes to bite as a form of initiating play but once he gets his play time he's pretty chill. Did I say chill? Oh no, he'll still run at pretty much anything he's curious about.

So the main reason I'm seeking out the great minds of reddit is that I want to get him a pal. I tried asking him but we just couldn't come to a definite answer. So I wanna know if I should get him a male or female companion and how old.

Thanks gals!



Submitted July 13, 2018 at 09:42AM by Blank_Omega64
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8yl0wi/i_cant_speak_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment