Thursday, September 27, 2018

#cat - #My newly aggressive cat


My newly aggressive cat

I have two cats one who has lived in my parents house for over 10 years and is about 17 (R) and a cat who I adopted to an apartment in Feb. (O). O and I moved into my parents house in May. The two cats never seemed to mind each other, not best friends but never fighting. Recently, R, started joining me in bed and hanging out in my room daily. O has suddenly become aggressive and fights with R. My cat, O, didn't spend much time in my room to begin with anyways. Does anyone have any advice on how to calm O down and get peace?



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 01:40AM by loChatt
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9jau4h/my_newly_aggressive_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment