Thursday, September 27, 2018

#cat - #Need advice on feeding cats who eat differently


Need advice on feeding cats who eat differently

Hello! My gf and I just moved in together. Her cat eats everything in site and is on a strict schedule. My cat is a free feeder because he will only eat like 10 pebbles at a time and comes and goes as he pleases. I'm trying to put mine on a schedule but like I said, he doesn't eat much at one time. If I don't watch him while he eats my gf's cat will come eat his food. Any advice on what to do would be appreciated! We want to take a vacation without them but I'm worried my guy will starve if no one is here at least twice a day to monitor him while he eats.



Submitted September 27, 2018 at 08:43PM by lgt15
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9jj8e3/need_advice_on_feeding_cats_who_eat_differently/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment